Members will be aware that we recently started work on the Radcliffe Red List, an initiative to identify endangered crafts in the UK, supported by the Radcliffe Trust. We have just launched a simplified version of the wiki website as a survey. There are only 10 short questions to complete about your craft and your responses are vital for helping us build a picture. Do please take a look!
Search the site
Sorry, no Tweets were found.
- The Prince’s Foundation and QEST launch building arts programme
- Flutemaking trainee sought to avert craft extinction
- New fund inundated with proposals to save endangered crafts
- Tinsmithing, currach making and letterpress on first register of Irish intangible heritage
- Apply to the Endangered Crafts Fund