Members will be aware that we recently started work on the Radcliffe Red List, an initiative to identify endangered crafts in the UK, supported by the Radcliffe Trust. We have just launched a simplified version of the wiki website as a survey. There are only 10 short questions to complete about your craft and your responses are vital for helping us build a picture. Do please take a look!
Search the site
Read our latest blog post as Robin Wood talks to Endangered Crafts Manager Mary Lewis about knitting her first Gansey, an endangered craft on the HCA Red List of Endangered Crafts. https://heritagecrafts.org.uk/knitting-my-first-gansey/ #endangeredcraft #heritagecraft #gansey #knitting #HCARedList
- MBEs for three heritage craftspeople in the Birthday Honours
- Craft skills under threat with 27 additions to the HCA Red List of Endangered Crafts
- Heritage Crafts Awards finalists announced
- President’s Award 2021 finalists announced
- Nine new grants awarded to help save endangered crafts from extinction