We are saddened by the passing of HM Queen Elizabeth II, and extend our deepest sympathies to Heritage Crafts’ President King Charles III and the rest of the Royal Family.
The former Prince of Wales
Search the site
- Heritage Crafts awarded £158k grant by The National Lottery Heritage Fund
- ‘Culture in the Making’ – The Museum of Making, 16 March 2024
- Reviving the craft of cricket ball making in the UK
- UK to ratify 2003 UNESCO Convention on Intangible Cultural Heritage
- Heritage Crafts and The Royal Mint launch new precious metal bursaries