The Heritage Crafts Association is building a portfolio of resources to support craftspeople (including apprentices and other trainees), teachers, researchers, fundraisers and others. You will find links below to these resources. If there are resources you hope to find here, but we have not yet included, please let us know.
The former Prince of Wales
Search the site
- Heritage Crafts awarded £158k grant by The National Lottery Heritage Fund
- ‘Culture in the Making’ – The Museum of Making, 16 March 2024
- Reviving the craft of cricket ball making in the UK
- UK to ratify 2003 UNESCO Convention on Intangible Cultural Heritage
- Heritage Crafts and The Royal Mint launch new precious metal bursaries