A film about the history of the needle making industry made by the Worshipful Company of Needlemakers, one of London’s ancient Livery companies (via Caroline Rousset-Johnson on Facebook).
Search the site
Sorry, no Tweets were found.
- The Prince’s Foundation and QEST launch building arts programme
- Flutemaking trainee sought to avert craft extinction
- New fund inundated with proposals to save endangered crafts
- Tinsmithing, currach making and letterpress on first register of Irish intangible heritage
- Apply to the Endangered Crafts Fund