In December 2009, the HCA posted a survey for traditional craftspeople. It was publicised specifically to craftspeople who had already shown support for the HCA, as well as more publicly on the HCA website and other websites. The survey had 206 respondents.
Search the site
Sorry, no Tweets were found.
- Siân represents the UK in Uzbekistan
- The Prince’s Foundation and QEST launch building arts programme
- Flutemaking trainee sought to avert craft extinction
- New fund inundated with proposals to save endangered crafts
- Tinsmithing, currach making and letterpress on first register of Irish intangible heritage