In December 2009, the HCA posted a survey for traditional craftspeople. It was publicised specifically to craftspeople who had already shown support for the HCA, as well as more publicly on the HCA website and other websites. The survey had 206 respondents.
Search the site
Read our latest blog post as Robin Wood talks to Endangered Crafts Manager Mary Lewis about knitting her first Gansey, an endangered craft on the HCA Red List of Endangered Crafts. https://heritagecrafts.org.uk/knitting-my-first-gansey/ #endangeredcraft #heritagecraft #gansey #knitting #HCARedList
- MBEs for three heritage craftspeople in the Birthday Honours
- Craft skills under threat with 27 additions to the HCA Red List of Endangered Crafts
- Heritage Crafts Awards finalists announced
- President’s Award 2021 finalists announced
- Nine new grants awarded to help save endangered crafts from extinction