Where: Mill Marsh Park, Bovey Tracey, Devon, TQ13 9AL
When: 9 to 11 June 2023, 10am to 5pm
Join us at Craft Festival in Bovey Tracey this June for a celebration of the practitioners of endangered crafts featured on the Red List of Endangered Crafts 2023 edition. Craft Festival is one of the most prestigious and much loved craft events in the UK. Over 200 of the UK’s finest makers will be exhibiting and this year’s programme is brimming with workshops for all ages, demonstrations, children’s activities and entertainment, street theatre, festival food and live music.
Our ‘Yurt of Endangered Crafts’ in 2019 was a huge success and we are back bigger and better than before with a ‘Marquee of Endangered Crafts’ to mark the recent launch of the 2023 edition. Come and meet our demonstrators and chat to them about how they are keeping their respective crafts alive!
- Anna Rennie, maille making
- Catherine Ade, lithography
- Coates Willow, basketwork furniture making
- Danni Bradford, reverse glass
- Dave French and Sarah Ready, withy pot making
- Hugh Dunford Wood, wallpaper making
- Katie B Morgan, fairground art
- Paula Carnell, bee skeps
- Rachel O’Connell, marbling
- Robert Ely, ribbon making
- Two Rivers, paper making
Heritage Crafts members receive a 10% discount on tickets – contact us for the discount code