Opportunities to work with the Heritage Crafts Association (HCA)
The HCA is the advocacy charity for traditional heritage crafts. In just over nine years it has made significant achievements in the recognition and celebration of traditional crafts, from hand-spinning and green woodworking to cutlery and shoemaking. We usually have a range of opportunities to join us as volunteers. We advertise Trustee vacancies, internships and salaried posts here, when available.
Current staff vacancies:
There are no staff vacancies at the moment.
Current trustee vacancies:
Call for applications: Secretary and Trustees
The Heritage Crafts Association (HCA) is the only UK-wide organisation set up to safeguard and promote the full breadth of traditional craft skills. We are looking for a Secretary and additional Trustees to join our passionate Board. The successful candidates will be:
- Professional craftspeople engaged with the issues affecting their craft and heritage crafts in general.
- Those who support our remit and have professional experience specifically in:
- Public relations and media
- Membership schemes
- Digital marketing
- Organisational change
- Charity governance
Previous experience of being a Trustee is not compulsory. Please note that these are unpaid roles, though approved travel expenses will be covered.
- Please read our Trustee diversity statement
- Click here to download further information and application details
The deadline for applications is Wednesday 17 February 2021, 5pm.
Current volunteer vacancies:
There are no volunteer vacancies at the moment.