Dozens of traditional British crafts that have been practised for centuries are in serious danger of vanishing forever. Craftspeople, from flute makers to glass sign painters, and wagon builders to bell founders, are on the brink of extinction as fewer people are learning their skills, according to the Red List of Endangered Crafts.
Search the site
Sorry, no Tweets were found.
- Siân represents the UK in Uzbekistan
- The Prince’s Foundation and QEST launch building arts programme
- Flutemaking trainee sought to avert craft extinction
- New fund inundated with proposals to save endangered crafts
- Tinsmithing, currach making and letterpress on first register of Irish intangible heritage