Here are just a few of the wonderful items made by some of the highly skilled craftspeople featured in The Makers, our showcase of work by members of the Heritage Crafts Association. If you are a maker yourself, why not join the HCA and have your own profile on The Makers.
Search the site
Sorry, no Tweets were found.
- The Prince’s Foundation and QEST launch building arts programme
- Flutemaking trainee sought to avert craft extinction
- New fund inundated with proposals to save endangered crafts
- Tinsmithing, currach making and letterpress on first register of Irish intangible heritage
- Apply to the Endangered Crafts Fund