HCA membership is a very cost-effective way of supporting the charity and having the opportunity to be involved in shaping its future. We couldn’t operate without the generous support of our members.
As a member of the HCA you will:
- know that 100% of your subscription will go towards helping the HCA achieve its charitable aims (see some of our recent achievements)
- be invited to the HCA’s general meetings, where you will have an opportunity to vote on significant issues affecting the charity;
- have priority for invitations to all events run by the HCA;
- receive a regular e-newsletter (usually monthly) with information about what the HCA has been doing on your behalf, and also about heritage crafts events and activities throughout the country;
- have your name featured on the supporters page of the HCA website if you wish;
- be included on The Makers directory (for practising craftspeople) if you wish.
Membership for individuals (including sole trader businesses) is only £20 per year
Organisations and larger businesses are £40 per year
To sign up as a member, please click here (please note that our sign up is administered through our The Makers website whether or not you are a practising craftsperson who wishes to be featured there, so please don’t be alarmed that this links to a page that looks slightly different – you will be given the choice whether or not to appear on The Makers as part of the sign up process.)